I graduated from Far Eastern University and I got a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering. I have both experience in working in office and remotely. My major skills are React, Node, Laravel, Python and Blockchain technology. Regarding remote working, I have good English communication ability and be experienced in several tools such as Github, GitLab, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Jira, Miro, ZenHub, BitBucket and so on. Also I used AWS, AWS Amplify, Azure, Netlify and have good business sense because I have some experience in Wordpress, Shopify, Laravel Aimeos and so on. And I don't know if I am proud, I am genuine and sincere in work, and precious time so I made my own time scheduling for work and try to meet deadline exactly.
I will work harder and harder for your company with all my heart and ability. If there is anything I don't know, I will learn from my team members and I will focus all in the success of company.
Let's work together! Regards!
- Cooperated with designers to create clean interfaces and simple, intuitive interactions and experiences with several Front End frameworks and Figma
- I tried to have good skills in Laravel and AngularJS, and developed Hotel Booking site and house selling&buying project using Angular and Laravel.
- Integrated Google Maps for displaying event locations using ArcGIS, PostGIS.
- Tools: AngularJS, Laravel, Shopify, MySQL, CMS technology, Github
- As a front-end developer, I joined the project in the midst of development, and built a customer side by using React and admin side using Vue.js.
- Experience with any of ERC20 , ERC721 , ERC1155 , BEP20 token on Ethereum and BSC and smart contract.
- As a Web3 developer, I developed smart contract including bulk transfer using blockchain technology in accordance with the mission of the FINANCIAL project, and participated in the work of linking web3 with dApp
- Participated in the KODA NFT marketplace work as a front-end and Web3 developer and implemented React to achieve high speed and high performance of front-end.
- We used AWS for CI/CD, Zenhub, Miro, Github, Jira, Loom and Slack and Microsoft Team for communication.
- Tools: React, Node, Vue.js, Blockchain, Web3, Solidity, AWS, Jira, Miro, MongoDB...
- A small start-up company located in Houston, USA, started development with a small team and made a project from scratch.
- Tried to master the skills of CI/CD, DevOps technology and has followed the entire process from scratching through development through testing to product completion.
- The development was carried out in two stages. In the first stage, a web version was built by engaging Laravel and Angular, and in the second stage, a mobile version was constructed by engaging Ionic React and NodeJS.
- As a senior developer, I occasionally participated in making tickets and backlog for projects with the CTO, assisting Junior developers, and occasionally conducting E2E testing by using Cypress.
- Tools: React, Ionic, Laravel, PostgreSQL, BitBucket, Azure, Cypress, Jest
Online shopping site for wristbands.
Free WebRTC - P2P - Simple, Secure, Fast Real-Time App, compatible with all browsers and platforms.
Blockchain Game fighting with roosters
Front End skills
Back End skills
Co-founder of GreenBackend company
Dennis is really a great problem solver, I've impressed by his ability to solve complicated technical problems with the minimum amount of management, he is really super learner and an effective implementor, write your requirements and he will make sure it gets done, that's the ultimate factor in the reliable developers, Dennis is basically one of them and I highly recommend him in any full-stack development job.
Senior SQL Server DBA Contractor at iPSL
Dennis is one of the most professional freelancers I've ever worked with. I've been working with many freelancers for decades and I can safely say that Dennis is a terrific freelancer. His capacity to comprehend the specific demands of the other party, as well as his honesty, are two of his greatest qualities. I am confident that he will meet and exceed expectations.
PSM1 | Seeking Data Science Roles | Tech Entrepreneur
Dennis was one of the pivotal members of our startup J-Retro Designs. His front end experience was superb and he was a very effective communicator. Dennis expresses a degree of professionalism during our Slack channel meetings and worked very well with our other backend developers. I was honored to collaborate with Dennis and hope to collaborate in the near future. I highly recommend him for any project, give Dennis a list of tasks and he will accomplish each task and ask questions to make sure the best quality work is delivered.